Highly involved in Franco-Portuguese exchanges for several decades, the Jeanne Bucher Jaeger Gallery is particularly committed to the France-Portugal 2022 Season, between February and October 2022, notably through :
– The opening of the Season in Lisbon with the exhibition O esplandor, the splendour, the splendour dedicated to Gérard Fromanger, at the Museu Coleção Berardo, Lisbon, from February 17 to May 29
– The exhibition All I want – Portuguese women artists from 1900 to 2020, at the Centre de la création contemporaine Olivier Debré, in Tours, from March 25 to September 4.
– The exhibition of works by the contemporary Portuguese artist Miguel Branco, as part of the theme devoted to the animal and Portugal by the Art History Festival, at the Château de Fontainebleau, from June 3 to 5, exhibition until September 18.
– The exhibition Théâtres de verdure in our Marais Space, from June 7 to July 16: Michael Biberstein, Roger Bissière, Miguel Branco, Yang Jiechang, Dani Karavan, Evi Keller, Paul Klee, Rui Moreira, Jean-Paul Philippe, Arthur-Luiz Piza, Paul Rebeyrolle, Hanns Schimansky, Susumu Shingu, Árpád Szenes, Maria Ana Vasco Costa, Maria Helena Vieira da Silva, Antonella Zazzera
– The closure of the Season with the inauguration of ceramic sculpture in tribute to Simone Veil de Maria Ana Vasco Costa, Praça Europa, Lisbon, October 29, 2022