Representing the second Paris School, the Russian artist, who moved to Paris in 1923, never had a solo exhibition at the gallery. However, he was a regular visitor at boulevard du Montparnasse in the 1950s. Several masterpieces exhibited during that period display an astonishing luminosity, characterized by the use of pure pigments and by the superposition of colors.
exhibitions at the gallery
• Art Saint-Germain-des-Prés 2015
May 28 to 31, 2015
• FIAC 2012
October 18 to 21, 2012